REQUEST: New Blur theme from the Leaked Gingerbread

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Am I the only one interested in a theme based on the new Blur in Gingerbread? I wish I knew how to theme myself! :)

droidzforlife

Beta Alpha Delta Omega 3!
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Am I the only one interested in a theme based on the new Blur in Gingerbread? I wish I knew how to theme myself! :)

Do you mean that you want a theme that looks like the new BlurBread or a theme for it? I was thinking about making a theme for the new ROM because I can do without the blue highlights and tones. If there is enough people that would use it I will make it though...

OP
Porkweasel

Porkweasel

Reaction score
I would love a theme for 2.0.1 that mimics the Gingerbread blur from the leak.

3NViED

Reaction score
I would love a theme for 2.0.1 that mimics the Gingerbread blur from the leak.

that makes no sense, just flash GB then flash Blurry bread if that is the case. it is so much better than froyo anyways.

edit--
just look at dx2.2 in the shadow of my benchmark

Last edited:
OP
Porkweasel

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Thanks, I get your point, but I prefer the tweaks of Focused over stock rooted GB until Drod or another dev have time to work on a custom GB rom. I like the look of the Blur on the stock GB without having to actually run it in it's current state. Blurrybread is mostly just debloated GB, I'm going to wait for the tweaks because Focused runs faster for me. Thanks though...

mcp770

Reaction score
Thanks, I get your point, but I prefer the tweaks of Focused over stock rooted GB until Drod or another dev have time to work on a custom GB rom. I like the look of the Blur on the stock GB without having to actually run it in it's current state. Blurrybread is mostly just debloated GB, I'm going to wait for the tweaks because Focused runs faster for me. Thanks though...

Blurrybread completely retains the gb look, no changes. And it is completely tweaked under the hood by drod the same as any rubix release.

3NViED

Reaction score

Blurrybread completely retains the gb look, no changes. And it is completely tweaked under the hood by drod the same as any rubix release.

^agreed^
until you have tried blurry bread i wouldn't say that focused runs faster because it doesn't, the only pro i can think of is themes available for focused.