[Request]GoogleVoice Fix

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I have tried this with the Stock Liberty GoogleVoice.apk and Just about every GoogleVoice.apk out there and have gotten the same result Only the GoogleVoice in the market works but then on the widgets if u add a theme to it u cant see the text......Vicious Cycle I know~

Could someone fix this please......or suggest a fix for it~

I cant read my contact info after i enter it.......

Pics below~
First one is when u type.... but the seccond one is when ur done typing the name and start typing the message its self.....if u look closesly there is a number there but u cant see it and i would like to make sure im sending my messages to the right person before i hit send~

Last edited:

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Sounds like you just need to pick a different theme to see the text.

OP
JustJack1235

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Its not the theme.....I've tried every inverted googlevoice apk out there from xda to droidworld.net.......its something to do with the xml files that I don't know how to write. Also have tried every rom for the dx and d2 and got the same result. This is only on inverted google voice. If u find one that works....PLEASE POST!

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll see if I have time to play with it tonight. Can you post or link me to the apk file?

OP
JustJack1235

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Im posting 2 different apks that have the same issue......Ones a fully transparent GoogleVoice and ones an Inverted one.... I would LOVE the transparent one to work more than the inverted... But Which ever one u get working would be a AWESOME

EDIT:

Thank you SOO much Draya!!! Below is the transparent one, same issue~ Im putting them both in a .zip for ya~