[REQUEST] Avalon Theme

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Id love it and if they make it for the d2 it will work on my rom.

Any way you could just port over the notification bar? Then I could just use LauncherPro or ADW to get kinda close to the rest.

leakim13

Reaction score
Want. Bad. Ill send $ 20 to who ever can do this lol

Sent from the great north woods

OP
Jboxen

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any way you could ask if they would mind you porting it if you give them credit for creating the theme? Im down to throw in 20 too for it.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got the ok to port it from importune today :D This is a tough one with a boat-load of xml edits. I dont know if ill ever get it right but i will try...

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Your a busy man if I can be of any assistance let me know, im sure I speak for everyone and appreciate all your ports to many roms.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here's what I'm running into squidly. In settingd and contacts, the menus are white until you scroll up or down, then they turn black. I know its xml edits but any idea which ones??
Your a busy man if I can be of any assistance let me know, im sure I speak for everyone and appreciate all your ports to many roms.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey squid, I posted what I have so far in the liberty section. That's what I'm running right now so that's where I started.

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Here's what I'm running into squidly. In settingd and contacts, the menus are white until you scroll up or down, then they turn black. I know its xml edits but any idea which ones??

Decompile framework find res/values/colors.xml find white in there change hex code to black.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok, ill give that a try when I get home.

Decompile framework find res/values/colors.xml find white in there change hex code to black.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didn't work squidly. Its gotta be in settings/contacts apks. I can't recomp them after editing for whatever reason. Apk manager is a nightmare lol

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You need to use stock framework to recompile and add images later this is where it should be.