1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Request: Avalon for Project Elite

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by JMazItalia, Jan 23, 2011.

1. JMazItalia

JMazItalia New Member

I noticed earlier today that someone had successfully ported a beta version of the Avalon theme to the Liberty ROM. As I have only limited skill with making custom themes, and barely any time to do the necessary work, I was wondering if one of the other talented PE v4.2 themers could undertake to do the same for Project Elite.

I always liked the look of the Avalon theme, but never liked Sapphire enough to make the switch, so I never actually tried it. It would be great to see this theme ported to a ROM as fast and stable as PE v4.2, so if you're capable and interested, definitely voice your interest.
  2. cloudstrife05

cloudstrife05 New Member

+1 would love to see Avalon ported over.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Polndsprin

Polndsprin New Member

Me too. Sick Theme Avalon is.