1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Request] Adding language fonts?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Teatime, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Teatime

Teatime New Member

I have a Droid 2 and would like to be capable of reading Japanese language fonts on my phone. I've searched all over and have yet to find this. I did find a site saying that it was built in but with no notice of how to do it or where it is. If possible I'd also like to be able to input Japanese characters similar to how you can on a computer just by changing the language input and typing phonetically.

Is this possible? Is there an app for it?
  2. shugar

shugar New Member

Did you ever figure out how to read Japanese fonts on your Droid 2? I haven't had a problem yet viewing them... but have you downloaded OpenWnn plus or any other apps like that from the market? That might help you view the fonts.:)