1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Request] 8Bit-Style Icon Pack

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by The Matt, Sep 8, 2010.

1. The Matt

The Matt New Member

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, but anyway...

I've been looking for an 8Bit-style icon pack, something that looks like pixely, NES games, but with icons portraying basic icons (phone, mms, browser, mail, etc). I've looked all over google, deviant art, and such and haven't found anything =\

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! :)

Edit: Found a set! It's called "Arcade Daze" in case anyone was interested as well
  2. omgar

omgar New Member

8-Bit Social Media Icon Set - Icon Design - Creattica

I found these if it's what you were looking for.
  3. The Matt

The Matt New Member

Ahh close, that is the style I'm looking for, but I need icons such as the ones I mentioned =\ Facebook is one of them that I need though. Anyway, thank you very much for the find!
  4. Smokie

Smokie New Member

Matt is your phone rooted?? If you are using better cut or something like Open Home I'm pretty sure there is an 8bit "icon pack" or theme in the market place.. search around.. only 1 or 2 decent ones come up if you look for "8 bit" but I know back in the day when I was using open home themes I had found a few that were old school video game 8 bit style stuff..
  5. The Matt

The Matt New Member

Yes I'm rooted, and I did see a couple of those in the market. Thing is though that I use launcherpro, and I wanted to try these out on the dock, among other things. Anyway again thanks for the suggestion :)
Search tags for this page
8 bit icon theme android
8bit icon android
8 bit icons for phone
8 bit phone icon
8-bit phone icons

8bit icons

8 bit icon pack android

android 8 bit icons