[REQ/Q] Startup bug with widgets??

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by rivaaaa253, Feb 6, 2011.

1. rivaaaa253

rivaaaa253 New Member

I recently switched to the new froyo leak and I'm running super clean and a JAMT flat grey theme and wenever I turn on or reboot my phone all my widgets move to different places and get behind eachother is this happening to anyone else?? Is there a patch for this?? I mean its not too bad just its starting to get annoying...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  2. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

I noticed when I reboot must flashlight led app disappears.
    Also when plugged into ac, the touch stops working and I have to lock/unlock for it to Work. Works fine unplugged. Stock email client can't load messages saying too big. Memory clear is inconsisant. As phone runs it gradually gets bigger load and doesn't clear down as much. On fresh reboot I can clear down to 130but by end of day it won't clear under 250. That's just a few things I noticed

Could be why Ota isn't out yet.

Patience danielson. Phone off, phone on. Breathe in, breathe out.

3. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

Im not too sure why you guys are experiencing these issues...what launcher's are you using?
    did you do a complete wipe before installing...?
    since your running Froyo, im assuming you started with the DL30 leak i posted here first which has the Froyo kernel packaged in it...its important to flash that first to get that kernel installed if your coming from a 2.1 Rom or an AOSP Froyo Rom since these have different kernels....basically heres what i would do.....
    1. save my layout with LauncherPro since thats the launcher i use...
    2. i suggest backing up apps only with titanium backup in the market(choose backup/restore, then menu, batch, backup all user apps and data, choose app only, run batch operation, exit)
    3. reboot into ClockworkMod recov, wipe data/cache twice, wipe cache partition twice, wipe dalvik cache twice
    4. flash the DL30leak Rom found here, http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...o-rom-leak-dl30-leak-aosp-lockscreen-mod.html , and it will flash the latest Froyo kernel as well...
    5. wipe data/cache, wipe cache partition
    6. flash your DL30 Rom of choice
    7. reboot and sync normally
    8. restore your apps with Titanium backup(choose backup/restore, menu, batch, choose restore missing apps and data, choose app only, run batch operation......when done exit and reboot)
    9. after rebooting restore LauncherPro homescreen settings and reset widgets....
    10. DONE
  4. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

At first Rom didn't work, so I reflashd dl09 and restored to factory default and then installed dl30 over that. Thats all I've done. Still using twlauncher. No other mods except for the preroot on the dl30.

5. TAPOUT27

TAPOUT27 New Member

6. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

I did everything in the post on android forums. Step by step. So, I used the one that was included there.
  7. Katnipthief

Katnipthief New Member

and im going to either do a quick fix or deal with it, cuz I dont care enough to have to wipe everything out and set up all over again. Takes me too damn long.