[REQ] device to connect phonecall to car stereo

fwee

Reaction score
Looking for a device to connect a cellphone call to the vehicle stereo. Its an old volvo with no aux usb or bluetooth. Also has no cassette player. Otherwise I need t9 buy A universal phon3 speaker

Asix

Reaction score
Looking for a device to connect a cellphone call to the vehicle stereo. Its an old volvo with no aux usb or bluetooth. Also has no cassette player. Otherwise I need t9 buy A universal phon3 speaker

so you have a car stereo now, with no input options. you need a device to essentially "add" an input to your existing stereo that has no input options. its not your car so your not looking to "refit"? any devices.

well its simple then.

OP
F

fwee

Reaction score
Im looking for one of those. With and or voice dialing and voice accept call

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Grom, I just clicked on the link and was warned that your site has adware, spyware on it...

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Grom, I just clicked on the link and was warned that your site has adware, spyware on it...

Their site is very safe. What anti virus/spyware software are you running and do you have it set to very aggressive settings?

OP
F

fwee

Reaction score
Thank you wicked for mentioning us. fwee, what year is your Volvo?
The cars model is a s40. I am not planning on installing anything rough I just want a simple already equipped method and if there is not a way a link to perhaps a speaker that has a well made loud speaker that will provide clear speech. I dont want to use an indepent speaker but the sound is low on the phone she has and I dont want to use a rootkit on ut to blow up the speaker

JRParsons

Reaction score
Go on Amazon, type in Bluetooth FM Transmitter. I think you will find what you are looking for.

GROMAddict

Reaction score
Website
gromaudio.com
Twitter
gromaudio
The cars model is a s40. I am not planning on installing anything rough I just want a simple already equipped method and if there is not a way a link to perhaps a speaker that has a well made loud speaker that will provide clear speech. I dont want to use an indepent speaker but the sound is low on the phone she has and I dont want to use a rootkit on ut to blow up the speaker
GROM supports Volvo starting from 1994 Bluetooth Hands Free and A2DP Car Kits
If you want to avoid hustle of the installation, FM transmitter might help, specially outside of the city area. You will have to install the remote control to accept or reject the call.

As for the speaker, you get the sound, but not the microphone.
Hope that helps.

OP
F

fwee

Reaction score
GROM supports Volvo starting from 1994 Bluetooth Hands Free and A2DP Car Kits
If you want to avoid hustle of the installation, FM transmitter might help, specially outside of the city area. You will have to install the remote control to accept or reject the call.

As for the speaker, you get the sound, but not the microphone.
Hope that helps.

Well her car is officially declared not worth repairing due to an accident a few weeks back not involvign a cellphone nor was it her fault.. im gonna try and find a suitable car and baybe it will have aux