[REQ] Black Setting Menus

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The stock grey was nice for a little while but it's time to go all black - so many apps pull their backgrounds from within the system and they all ending up being grey, let's go from this to this :)

Screenshot_2011-12-25-21-00-02.png

Screenshot_2011-12-25-21-00-02-picsay.jpg

Thanks to whoever considers it :big smile:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thats going to be rom specific cause you area messing with the frame and system ui. Personally i'm waiting on project Elite before I go frame digging

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats going to be rom specific cause you area messing with the frame and system ui.
I know, and hopefully it becomes the new standard :big smile:

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I figured out how to decompile and compile the framework-re.apk finally with all the issues everyone's been having. I'll have that in the bugless beast from with my sub menus in a little bit!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
WHen all these roms start coming out and we all "choose sides", we need to still work together :)

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got it on, will be uploading it! Let me tell you it looks sexy with the super amoled screen! Transparent black sub menu's/pop ups, custom wallpaper to show that sexy screen resolution off, black panel background, and add t-9 dialer from cyanogen, and custom soft key buttons that look good with the dark and cyanogen, and themed dial pad!

Last edited:

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok i would post up two of the roms i themed so far, but somethings going on with the forum where its not letting me make a new post. Its still for Bugless Beast and now RootzBoatz V5. Will post whenever its fixed

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok i would post up two of the roms i themed so far, but somethings going on with the forum where its not letting me make a new post. Its still for Bugless Beast and now RootzBoatz V5. Will post whenever its fixed

Hmmm, I am able to create a new thread - what kind of error are you getting ?

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can only get the title and thats it. The body isnt clickable

gsxr750

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea dude this is getting annoying nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I think its something with the signature. I deleted it last night or something. I just posted a new post with the theme but its all jacked up. I cant even edit the damn thing or send a message to any of you guys except quick reply. I would like to fix the post i made or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try clearing cache in your browser, should clear it up