1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[REQ] Best bootanimation maker out there

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by yakitori, Feb 11, 2011.

1. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I am making a theme...lots of chrome, and black. Making progress right now...and had a GREAT idea I would love to have for my boot animation.

If anyone is up to the challenge, PLEASE shoot me a PM.
  2. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Nobody interested?

Sent from my Droid
  3. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Not terribly great at making boot animations from scratch, but if you had a video clip or something in mind. I could make that happen... I saw this thread yesterday and I made this: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/bootanimationTest.zip (needs to be renamed to bootanimation.zip) because I was bored LoL. I started theming some other stuff though and didn't really polish it up. Couldn't think of a good last shot for the end of the animation. Anyway, use it if you want, or if you don't, no big deal. Check out some of my other work: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/es0tericcha0s/123859-boot-animation-thread.html
Search tags for this page

boot animation maker

bootanimation coca cola
samsung bootanimation maker