REPOST! [ROM][05-27-2011] ED2 Debloated V4

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Development' started by hoppermi, Jun 5, 2011.

1. zerosignal0

zerosignal0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? So I do not believe lagfix was enabled on the rom I was using however I do know that it was installed. I had placed the files in the voodoo directory to force is back to stock instead of ext4.

As for clearing caches I had tried that multiple times, in multiple roms to no avail... So your saying it really made a difference enabling the lagfix for actually getting the market to work though so maybe I will try again (got really frustrated and wasted hours last time).

So here is the main question. I am back on stock EE4 at the moment so does anyone care to write up a quick guide to get me back to a state with CWM that I can write the debloated EE4?

Thanks!

-z

2. hoppermi

hoppermi Member

Ratings:
    +0
    1. put rom of choice and kernel of choice on SDcard

2. Odin CWM from here - [RECOVERY][6-11-11]Clockwork Mod Recovery - xda-developers making sure to uncheck auto-reboot

3. Boot directly to recovery using the 3-button method Vol up+Home+Power, releasing power when Sammy logo appears

4. Flash Kernel of choice, Flash rom of choice, Reboot

If the phone boots on the stock kernel, it will overwrite CWM that is why you must boot directly to recovery and flash kernel.

Good Day.

3. zerosignal0

zerosignal0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info. I had been working with the dev over at XDA to get some assitance getting this working and I got it squared away. The biggest issue I was having was not having lagfix enabled. This was causing the market not to work.

Again thanks for the info.

-Z

Search tags for this page

droid charge debloated

droid charge ed1 stock rom

droid charge stock rom

samsung droid charge ed2 rom gingerbread download