Report your Jellybean experience

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
So I just noticed that the app, which I can't remember what it was called, maybe note task or task pad? anyways, its gone and it sucks cuz I did have some things on there that I really wanted to keep. Some app or features that were actually useful have been taken away from this update which is pretty sad seeing as smartphones are usually, at least in my case, being used as PDA's.

Also, is anyone else having trouble with swype? It seems like its getting a good majority of words that I swype, wrong. ICS was pretty amazing at knowing what words I type but it seems like JB is not handling it well.

-You didn't backup your Swype dictionary.

-Swype has to relearn your particular way of typing.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
is motocast working on the OTA?
I did factory reset and still get force close while setting up motocast..

Raydee35

Reaction score
So far the only problem I am having with jelly bean is my camera won't retain it's last settings.

clayrebel

Reaction score
I received my OTA today to jelly bean.
Everything seems faster.
My only issue is with my swype keyboard. for whatever reason, when swyping words, all the words are being typed next to each other with no space.
I do have "auto space" turned on as well.

This started after the update.....

Any ideas on What could be causing it?

devdeuce

Reaction score
I received my OTA today to jelly bean.
Everything seems faster.
My only issue is with my swype keyboard. for whatever reason, when swyping words, all the words are being typed next to each other with no space.

I had the same problem, did a factory reset and that fixed it.

cris

Reaction score
Everything is good here. Jb is pretty smooth and fast.

Raydee35

Reaction score
For some reason I can't seem to get any of my MP3's to work as ringtones. I moved a couple to the ringtone file and they still wont show up. Any idea's?

Tom Williams

Reaction score
The problem I am having with the JB update is with bluetooth connection. I can pair the phone with my Windows 7 laptop. When I try to connect as access point for internet access i get a screen unknown error contact your administrator. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the bluetooth and does not help.
Bluetooth also fails with PDANET+. PDA works with a USB connection.

Abby Normal

Reaction score

This also seems to be the only issue I have ... I really don't want to Factory Reset...

I think I will wait awhile and see if I can figure out another way to correct this........

Edited to post that after a few days everything went back to normal with swype....

tygib

Reaction score
Only problem I've had so far is that since I'm on Page+, I lost my data since the update. :(

ablank

Reaction score
Is anyone else having contact issues with their Facebook and google contacts? I am not having problems with either the camera or keyboard. it could be your charger, if its not Motorola it messes with my Swype keyboard. Camera seems to be the best so far out of the three os we have run.