Report your ICS on Razr experience here.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Your battery meter only reports in 10% increments. So when your battery is actually between 85 to 94%, it will report as 90%. When it is actually 95%, it reports 100%. As soon as your battery's true charge hits 95%, it will report that it is 100%. So if is really only 95% when unplugging it, the display will immediately use 1% bringing it down to 94%... which will in turn report the 94% as 90%. So what seems like a 10% drop is really only a true 1% drop.

To get a true 100% charge, wait about 10-15 minutes after it reports 100% to unplug it. And keep in mind that when it reports 90%, it really is anywhere between 85-94%.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

InflectionIT

Reaction score
The CEO of my company has this phone and since he did the OTA update has add a lot of issues.
Initially we had issues with Push email not working. When we recreated the account it initially didn't get any email but after about a day it started updating.

Currently the issue appears to be that all of his email is getting removed from his phone and the phone has to do its initial sync again which prevents him from receiving emails until all the old emails come in again. Our email is hosted at Microsoft and no other phones have an issue receiving the email. We have also tested Touchdown on his phone and it has no issues though the user prefers the built in app for email.

Are there any known fixes for this behavior or do I have to look at finding a time I can get his phone for several hours and do a recovery reinstall?

moset

Reaction score
This is an ICS thread. I assume you're talking about the Jelly Bean OTA that just went out.
Have you tried clearing both system cache and the email app data and cache?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

InflectionIT

Reaction score
This is an ICS thread. I assume you're talking about the Jelly Bean OTA that just went out.
Have you tried clearing both system cache and the email app data and cache?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4.04. so still ICE. He has had issues for a long while.