Report your ICS on Razr experience here.

steeletown

Reaction score
I first I was not happy with the update. My phone ran great before I installed it, and now after the update it was extremely laggy and just didn't run the same. But I took the advice that I saw on this forum to do a factory reset, and now my phone runs faster and smoother then before.

rev0jace

Reaction score
Yea....especially with something like Ti Backup....you cant just restore everything from a backup going to a new OS or maybe even a small update. I normally did apps only..and data one app at a time just to be sure. And never system or certain things from system. You were restoring GB OS things to ICS.

Yea that is what I ended up doing yesterday. Battery seemed solid and still no issues or than I did have to freeze Motorola Dock service again as it kept saying I had a HDMI cable plugged in.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
rpittillo said:
Hey! Anyone get a software alert today? I dismissed it before I read it all, :'(

I got one informing me there is a new os called ics was ready for download if I already hadn't updated it .. also a moto link describing all the features ...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey! Anyone get a software alert today? I dismissed it before I read it all, :'(

I don't believe it was an update, but instead just additional information on the ICS update. I had it too. It links you to a website to provide additional help and tips for ICS. It's really nice to see them providing support after the fact, and also similarly the support in advance of the update to prepare us.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
FoxKat said:
I don't believe it was an update, but instead just additional information on the ICS update. I had it too. It links you to a website to provide additional help and tips for ICS. It's really nice to see them providing support after the fact, and also similarly the support in advance of the update to prepare us.

No update, just information on this update(ics ota) post-release ...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

drunkclever

Reaction score
my only gripe... the browser. I find it difficult to get to my home page. after i search for something and then want to search for something... i get stumped. maybe its just me not being to familiar with it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
my only gripe... the browser. I find it difficult to get to my home page. after i search for something and then want to search for something... i get stumped. maybe its just me not being to familiar with it...

Try the lil tabs at the top right corner.

jrpbulk

Reaction score
Well after a few weeks i can report that i get more app failures, hotmail crashes often, i get a pop up saying my home screen has stopped, then it comes on. My ascendo datavault app stopped working have uninstalled reset ... Etc no joy. My battery life is worse.

I guess this is what happens, ICS overall rocks.

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
My ics experience is being so far good. Expect on Facebook it force close. But it didn't on gingerbread i can say maybe it because it isn't optimize on ics on our phone. I guess. A few apps not supported thank gameloft lazy ass for not coding it with our phone with 4.0.4 os.