Report your ICS on Razr experience here.

Luteplayers

Reaction score
Disable the stock txt app and whatever you are using for txt will replace it on the lock screen.

sporttster

Reaction score
Doing a factory reset now.....hate it but got no choice. I've had better luck doing a ROM update on my OG Droid than a OTA from Verizon.....glad they tested this....:mad:

Tracey4

Reaction score
Howe many of you have done a reset and had it fix issues? Looks like i might have no choice...

jacobperrin23

Reaction score
Tracey4 said:
Howe many of you have done a reset and had it fix issues? Looks like i might have no choice...

I never did a FDR I'm still running very smooth

Tracey4

Reaction score
jacobperrin23 said:
I never did a FDR I'm still running very smooth

My wifi cuts in and out terribly, and my voice search only works half the time :(

JRizEJ6

Reaction score
Can someone let me know if its possible to change the application shortcuts on the lock screen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jch81

Reaction score
updated on sat. and everything has worked flawlessly. Battery is as good or better than it was on GB. Very impressed so far. My phone also seems to be faster and run smoother. Very happy with this update

Luteplayers

Reaction score
Jrize, the only one I have been able to change is the txt app. If you disable the stock txt app, it will change to the txt app you are using.

Gadgetman53

Reaction score
So far I'm not really having issues. Right after the install, the battery drained fairly quickly, but I ran it down to 15% charge last night and charged it full (while off) overnight. Today it seems to be better.

I am using mixture of smart actions and JuiceDefender. I listened to a few podcasts (2-3 hours total) while I mowed and did yardwork today as well.

What do y'all think?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Lkvcutie

Reaction score
I updated to the new system today. So far i'm good with it. The only thing i really don't like they made it so when you clear your notifications they all clear at once you can't clear one at a time like you could before the update.

Reaction score
I have not read through the entire thread so this may have been brought up but for me the official ota 211 was horrible on 3g. It was literally unusable. I know many others had the same problems so hopefully there well be a fix soon. Until then i went backwards to the 209 leak because it runs perfectly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

stang64

Reaction score
I like Ics on my Razr so far. One thing I don't like is that long pressing on a home page brings up menu for wallpaper only and not to add apps or shortcuts like GB. Am I right or wrong?

Tracey4

Reaction score
Lkvcutie said:
I updated to the new system today. So far i'm good with it. The only thing i really don't like they made it so when you clear your notifications they all clear at once you can't clear one at a time like you could before the update.

You can, just swipe them left or right to dismiss.