Report: Samsung Galaxy S II Not Making Its Way to Verizon

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Preach2k, Aug 25, 2011.

1. SwiftLegend

SwiftLegend Member

Ratings:
    +8
    He word liar never came out if my mouth(or fingers). If you really thing a penile screen is better than a smiled you are only foolingyours.
    Even if the colors are a little over saturated, id rather take that than something being dull. The green in the market has more white than green. I have a x2 I know from experience.

2. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Senior Member

Ratings:
    +89
    lolwut?!

3. jroc

jroc Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    He said penile...

I have seen this typo so many times over the past months..

4. Trusstopher

Trusstopher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +84
    They missed the video... the bionic is personified by a women... there is nothing penile about it... unless she has a past we don't want to know about...:icon_eek:

5. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team
    Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +620
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 4
    Twitter:
    DroidNCState
    Why must it always be a pissing contest with Android phones? My screen is better then your screen, mine is 1.2 or 1.5 or 1gz of ram, and mine can do this and yours can't!!! iphone users are united and bashes Android as a whole.. An Android kingdom divided...We should stop bashing other people because of the phones they want and just be happy with the phone you have. If I do not have a problem with the pentile screen it is my right if you have a problem with the screen it is your right. Just stop trying to force another who disagree with you to see your way... This is really ridiculous to me.. Apple fan boys would look at this thread and laugh at the immaturity that goes on here. Are we children? Cant we just be happy with our choice of phones and stop bashing someone else choice. The Great thing about Android is we have a choice!!!

#89 Preach2k, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  6. King_Bean

King_Bean Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I've been thinking about dropping Verizon and going to Sprint because I'm paying a buttload of money for unlimited everything.

If the S2 or Bioinic had come out within the last month, I might have been lured into buying one of them (and thus renewing my contract with Verizon).

At this point, neither phone is out and it won't be that long until my contract lapses and I might as well let it expire since I could be saving somewhere around $40 a month with Sprint.

In a way, I'm happy that there have been all of these delays because it has made my decision to drop Verizon so much easier. I will miss the awesome service but where I live, Sprint is pretty good.

7. stinger161

stinger161 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Like deja vu from when I was with the sunken ship HMS Nextel. Although I think they sucked on Motorola's tit harder than VZN. I remember fr iends on other networks getting slicker, sleeker phones and the coolest thing I could upgrade to was the Moto i930 which was so thick I was a ble to use it as a wheel chock for a car that was out of control and about to run over a baby. At least I have reliable service with VZN compared to Nexthell. And now il get to hear about the awesomeness of the GS2 from other people. This was a very wise move by Verizon. Great job guys!!

8. loki993

loki993 Member

Ratings:
    +9

Yes, this is actually kind of bothersome if they really passed on the GSII becasue they think the Charge actually compares.

I think they even already have an LTE version out or in development in another country

Indeed, I wouldnt "wait" for a bionic at this point, too many, well aparently 1 less now, good phones coming out to near it.

9. loki993

loki993 Member

Ratings:
    +9
    You know what its like saying we don't need the ipohne5 we have the iphone4. We don't need to vigor we have to thundedrbolt. We don't need the bionic we have the DX2.

Sent from my DROID2

10. elvis_marmaduke

Ratings:
    +0
    So now it looks like they will be getting a beef Samsung device after all... Just as I thought!

You have just been post pwned

11. Trusstopher

Trusstopher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +84
    Is there a new source or is that based on what we saw yesterday?

12. Godfather

Godfather Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You tell em Preach!!!!! Amen!