1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Repo default.xml

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by camperdave, Jun 25, 2010.

1. camperdave

camperdave New Member

For the lazy ones looking to get the source of this, but not have to merge a million things, I'm putting together a repo default.xml similar to koush/cyanogen's, in that you just init with its url and sync to get a full android build with cvpcs's patches applied.

I'm still working on it, and the first preliminary sync is running now, but here's the link:

camperdave's android_cvpcs_repo at master - GitHub

If it doesn't work feel free to PM me/reply here.

EDIT: whoops, forgot the very important "device" tree. Once I kill my sync and fix that, I'll push up the fixed version

EDIT EDIT:
    Patched it up. Also fixed a potential problem with revisions, and took out repositories that seem not to have been updated since 2.1
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
Search tags for this page
android defaults.xml
android defult.xml
default.xml repo
how to edit default.xml android

repo default.xml

repoçš„default.xml