1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

replacement

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by btpetrina, Oct 25, 2010.

1. btpetrina

btpetrina New Member

I am getting a replacement for my droid 1 tomorrow and have seen where some people got droid 2 and X as a replacement for their broken droid 1... does another know anything about this...? Thanks
  2. Roger Smith

Roger Smith New Member

It was during a very short period where no replacement Droid 1's were available.

But now they are. Unfortunately.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I suspect that if you are persuasive ....
  4. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

I got a droid 1 in replacement of an Eris. But that phone was just jacked up. It will be hard to convince them that the droid 1 is defective all around. I would just be happy with the droid 1. Its not a bad phone. I was tweaked when they sent me mine. I don't even want another phone right now. Not till something comes out with a tegra 2 and like 1gb of ram.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.......