replacement screen(glass)

Reaction score
Widebody, I feel your pain, you would think if the phone is still operational, you would be able to depend on Verizon to fix it and charge you a repair fee for the cracked glass instead of having to use your insurance to replace the entire unit, you would think there would be a cheaper way to go about getting this repair with in mind this would be cheaper then using your insurance. So it is Verizons fault for not being considerate enough to replace a screen that has a high provability to be cracked.
OK here's something you have to understand. Verizon does not repair phones. None of the major carriers do on the corporate level. In fact most of them will ONLY try to sell you a new phone.

Verizon is the worst about this. They will tell you the phone is a total loss and there's nothing they can do, even though they know full well that there are shops like mine (I own a cell phone repair business but I am not allowed to advertise on here). They don't make any money if you pay me $120 to repair your DROID. So they actually aggressively hide the fact that there are places out there that will repair your phone.

There's a lot more I can get into but the fact is, Verizon will deny that the phone is even repairable.

Wow

Reaction score
Search for a company called Via Fone, I believe they are resonable in price, but I pay $50.00 for insurance and I think they match that price, but some are paying more so it may be more, never checked, but I hear thy are resonable.

aiaalisa

Reaction score
so for that, better use a screen protector or something to protect the glass. that would really make sense of course.