1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

replacement needed: questions

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by koralyne, Mar 15, 2010.

1. koralyne

koralyne New Member

1) I overclocked. Are there any special instructions to remove it, or can I just unroot and it'll be fine?

2)are they gonna give me a new droid, or give me a referb droid? (I'm withing 30 days)

3) my droid refuses to give me sound out of my earpeice while in a phonecall. Speakerphone still works though. Is this enough to get a new droid on malfunctioning hardware?

For future reference, even if I can fix the sound issue, please answer these questions, thanks!
  2. DHood

DHood New Member

idk

idk

This generally happens to me after hooking it up to a cord that allows my sound to come through the car speakers, I think what happens is it still recognizes something being in the headphone jack so it wants sound to come through there. Two ways to fix for me: re-starting phone or plug something in there (i.e. cord I have or headphones) sometimes you have to do this multiple times before working (good way to test if it worked is play a song on your phone, ringtone, anything that makes noise).
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Follow this:
    Unroot & Back To Stock | Root Your Droid

Will depend on what they have in stock. It might be a new one but more than likely a 'certified like new' or whatever they call it... Still carries the same warranty though (i.e. full 1-yr warranty on defect)

I has to be either noted previously via a CS rep (i.e. call CS before going in and have it noted on your account) or reproducible in-store (i.e. after you restore the phone to stock).
Search tags for this page

withings