replacement needed: questions

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by koralyne, Mar 15, 2010.

1. koralyne

koralyne New Member

1) I overclocked. Are there any special instructions to remove it, or can I just unroot and it'll be fine?

2)are they gonna give me a new droid, or give me a referb droid? (I'm withing 30 days)

3) my droid refuses to give me sound out of my earpeice while in a phonecall. Speakerphone still works though. Is this enough to get a new droid on malfunctioning hardware?

For future reference, even if I can fix the sound issue, please answer these questions, thanks!
  2. DHood

DHood New Member

idk

idk

This generally happens to me after hooking it up to a cord that allows my sound to come through the car speakers, I think what happens is it still recognizes something being in the headphone jack so it wants sound to come through there. Two ways to fix for me: re-starting phone or plug something in there (i.e. cord I have or headphones) sometimes you have to do this multiple times before working (good way to test if it worked is play a song on your phone, ringtone, anything that makes noise).
  3. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Follow this:
    Unroot & Back To Stock | Root Your Droid

Will depend on what they have in stock. It might be a new one but more than likely a 'certified like new' or whatever they call it... Still carries the same warranty though (i.e. full 1-yr warranty on defect)

I has to be either noted previously via a CS rep (i.e. call CS before going in and have it noted on your account) or reproducible in-store (i.e. after you restore the phone to stock).
Search tags for this page

withings