Replacement droid

urphonesux

Reaction score
I just recently put in a order for a replacement for my droid x. My question is, is there anyway to find out what exactly they are sending me outside of dialing *611 and asking customer service? What do you think they will send? A dx or a x2? It will arrive today........

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

michael101108

Reaction score
i saw a post that said they r sending x2's now. if so, id b tempted. (mine has had a dead pixel since i got it new in october 2010) what did u get?

krnmc

Reaction score
I'm guessing Dx2 mine has some problems but Idk if that's worth spending $100 out of my pocket

Beka27

Reaction score
I also heard that some people were getting a DROIDX with 2GB sd card... Aka: DROIDX (2)

OP
urphonesux

urphonesux

Reaction score
My bad...had alot going on. They just sent me another dx. This one came with no battery or sd card so I just kept my originals.I got my replacement through * 611 tech support though so that may be the reason. It did come with the ota gb on it tho. Needless to say, its not running that anymore

MonisXx

Reaction score
Yeah I have to get a replacement droidx, sending mine to TX Motorola. I got my X in april, experiencing freezing, black screen, and its deffective. I asked if the replacement was refurbished, and argued that the costumes is right, and that I paid a price to deserve a New one. Supervisor I spoke to said it would be new.