1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Replacement Droid, need some help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by CharlieDog, Jun 9, 2010.

1. CharlieDog

CharlieDog New Member

I just received my replacement Droid. Unfortuantely, I was told all my apps would automatically download to my phone, so I never backed them up. :(

Now, a couple of things I had are no longer available on the market. If anybody has them, and would be willing to post a file for them that I can download to my phone, that would be brilliant. I'm really just looking for the OLD Buuf theme, and the Glossy Minimalism theme for the DxTop home replacement. I would REALLY appreciate anyone willing to share these! Those were my two favorite themes, and I have no way of getting them back.

Thanks guys.
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Have you tried going to your downloaded section of the market?
  3. CharlieDog

CharlieDog New Member

These apps weren't purchased, they were free on the market, and only apps I had purchased were on the download list. :/