Replacement Cover for Blue S3

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Has anyone found a decent replacement back cover for the Blue S3. I have seen some cool metal ones from china, but All the ones i find are for the white version.

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
So i see that this should have been posted in the accessories sections, my bad. Regardless, no one has seen a good back cover. Is no one making a replacement back cover for the blue S3?

shortsxit

Reaction score
Like these?

[video=youtube;3wS62PUUbkU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wS62PUUbkU[/video]

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Exactly, actually I just found that site myself about twenty minutes ago. It isn't US based so i am hesitant to order anything, but i am glad to see that someone is making covers for the blue S3 as well. Hopefully a company stateside will start carrying them soon.

shortsxit

Reaction score
Exactly, actually I just found that site myself about twenty minutes ago. It isn't US based so i am hesitant to order anything, but i am glad to see that someone is making covers for the blue S3 as well. Hopefully a company stateside will start carrying them soon.

I replied in the other thread, but from I remember this site is legit. I'm pretty sure a lot of people used them for Blackberrys.

HirolMalt

Reaction score
Yes, it's a legitimate site: I used trackballs for my Blackberry. It takes about a 7-10 days for you to receive your order, if I remember correctly.