reoccuring notifications that wont disappear

inspiredxwords

Reaction score
Hey there.
I recently got a droid 2 global and its been working great. I really love the phone, but last night I came across a problem. See, my friend sent me a picture msg twice because it wasn't sending the first time she sent it and I got a box asking me that she requested I send a confirmation text that I had been able to view it. I hit ok but it said it didn't send. I had just deleted the conversation too but now I am constantly getting a reoccurring notification that 2 of my texts didn't send and to tap to view them and so I did but it just takes me to my inbox. So I cleared out my inbox of all convos and looked at the settings and nothings going away..any suggestions?

Oh and I've also tried to hit clear all multiple times.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of would to clear cache but I do not know where the text app stores cache.

OP
I

inspiredxwords

Reaction score
I figured it out browsing through other threads. I went to marketplace and downloaded the handcent sms app and hit more to delete undelivered texts and it worked :)

Thanks for the speedy reply though!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it resolved. I installed Handcent in Dec 09. Did not think to suggest it for this issue.

Mikle