Renovated Sapphire 2.0.2 is ready ...

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
The theme is sick. Is there a way to change font? Kinda hard to tell unread emails from read.

If you want I can send you a .zip with the stock fonts you can install. Or another font you have in mind... there is this

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

If you want I can send you a .zip with the stock fonts you can install. Or another font you have in mind... there is this

stock fonts is fine. thanks dude dancedroid

No problem. I think for future releases I'll leave the fonts out ...

Flash this .zip like a theme and it should get the fonts back to stock. Let me know if there is an issue.

flyinion

Reaction score

Flash this .zip like a theme and it should get the fonts back to stock. Let me know if there is an issue.

If you do, can you add the current font to the misc. downloads? I kind of like it :) (took some getting used to at first)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

If you do, can you add the current font to the misc. downloads? I kind of like it :) (took some getting used to at first)

I can do that ... once I phase out the theme with the font included I will make sure it's available to those that liked it.

coolbonzai

Reaction score
Love the theme! Had it on sapphire 2.0 and now on 2.0.2

masully1984

Reaction score
This theme might be on of my favorite for any rom I've used, nice work!

Sent from your mom's phone

TMYINC

Reaction score
You know I always love your work bro! Hafta restore my backup of sapphire and throw this on! Thanks cuz!

bkd11

Reaction score
This theme might be on of my favorite for any rom I've used, nice work!

Ya, and thanks for getting it ported over to 2.02 so quickly. This has been my favorite theme since 928Droid's Black Glass. Too bad this will be the last Sapphire ROM though. Will you port to CM once CVPCS gets his goodness in there?

Edit: Perhaps there will be more Gems. http://twitter.com/cvpcs/status/28981667481780224

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure how I've never noticed this theme before, it looks awesome. Is there any chance that you can modify a few icons for 2.0.2? I would love to have the status bar icons blue instead of green (battery/3G-1X/3G signal & wifi). If not, I understand, I'll still be using this, I just hate the droid green.

I tried myself by pulling the icons out and coloring them before I installed the theme, but the background for the icons were no longer transparent.

Thanks
Dan

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Not sure how I've never noticed this theme before, it looks awesome.

Well thanks, glad ya found it!

Is there any chance that you can modify a few icons for 2.0.2? I would love to have the status bar icons blue instead of green (battery/3G-1X/3G signal & wifi). If not, I understand, I'll still be using this, I just hate the droid green.

I tried myself by pulling the icons out and coloring them before I installed the theme, but the background for the icons were no longer transparent.

Thanks
Dan

What program did you use to edit them in? At the moment I am knee deep into another theme I am working on but I'd more than happy to help walk you through it. Feel free to hit me up on gtalk: [email protected] or if you IRC I am usually hanging around #droidthemers