Removing web site automatic log on and password info.

vt1984

Reaction score
Is there a way to remove the information from being automatically filled in on a web site's log on page? I have a site that I must have authorized my Droid to memorize the name and password, so I don't have to enter anything. Problem is this is a bank account and now I think I'd rather have to enter this info. in case someone swipes my Droid. I know I can change the password on the site, but is there a way to get the Droid to forget the name and password?
Thanks for any help. vt1984

ahaurat

Reaction score
Same issue

I would love to know how to delete a password from just one website as well for the same reason (bank website). I'm not sure there's a way unfortunately.

However, this is what I ended up doing:

While in the browser, push menu - more - settings and then scroll down to "Clear Passwords". Once you've cleared the passwords, login to your bank website and when it asks if you want it to remember your password select "Never". Obviously the downside to this method is that passwords from other sites are deleted as well but at least now it won't store my bank password on the phone.

NewArtDroid

Reaction score
Same question here. In my case would like to erase login password on just one site without losing all others.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there a way to remove the information from being automatically filled in on a web site's log on page? I have a site that I must have authorized my Droid to memorize the name and password, so I don't have to enter anything. Problem is this is a bank account and now I think I'd rather have to enter this info. in case someone swipes my Droid. I know I can change the password on the site, but is there a way to get the Droid to forget the name and password?
Thanks for any help. vt1984

If you access this website via a browser, can't you just clear the browser's cache in Manage Applications/All? If it's a bank app, can't you do the same but for that app instead of a browser?