1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Removing web site automatic log on and password info.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by vt1984, Apr 28, 2010.

1. vt1984

vt1984 New Member

Is there a way to remove the information from being automatically filled in on a web site's log on page? I have a site that I must have authorized my Droid to memorize the name and password, so I don't have to enter anything. Problem is this is a bank account and now I think I'd rather have to enter this info. in case someone swipes my Droid. I know I can change the password on the site, but is there a way to get the Droid to forget the name and password?
    Thanks for any help. vt1984
  2. ahaurat

ahaurat New Member

Same issue

I would love to know how to delete a password from just one website as well for the same reason (bank website). I'm not sure there's a way unfortunately.

However, this is what I ended up doing:

While in the browser, push menu - more - settings and then scroll down to "Clear Passwords". Once you've cleared the passwords, login to your bank website and when it asks if you want it to remember your password select "Never". Obviously the downside to this method is that passwords from other sites are deleted as well but at least now it won't store my bank password on the phone.
  3. NewArtDroid

NewArtDroid New Member

Same question here. In my case would like to erase login password on just one site without losing all others.
  4. parton1080

parton1080 New Member

Anybody? I want to know this.
  5. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

If you access this website via a browser, can't you just clear the browser's cache in Manage Applications/All? If it's a bank app, can't you do the same but for that app instead of a browser?
Search tags for this page
android browser clear saved password
android delete password website
android remove remembered password
clear memorized passwords on a droid 4
clear passwords android
clearing passwords s3
delete a password in android
how do i delete password remembered on android?
how to change login info on a web page android

how to clear saved passwords on android

how to know the password in auto login in android
how to unsave password on droid
remove site password android
stored passwords android browser
what clears saved password on android phone