1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Removing Skype Mobile!?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by JustinMakaila, Aug 23, 2010.

1. JustinMakaila

JustinMakaila New Member

So, just recently I installed the leaked Stock 2.2 Froyo ROM on the xda.developers site that everyone seemed to pass around the interenet real quick...

Thing is, it came with Skype Mobile. I don't use skype on my computer, why would i ever want it on my phone? I can't figure out what it's called, where it's located on my phone... so I can't remove it. Anyone know where it's located in the phone's OS?

I'm using the cmd prompt, working in:
    C:\SDK\tools> adb shell
  2. jkhonea

jkhonea Super Moderator

To forego the issue with bloatware, I went with Skyraider and the 2.5.2 release. None of that garbage to deal with and this ROM rocks.
Search tags for this page
can't uninstall skype mobile
cant uninstall skype mobile
cant uninstall skype mobile droid
droid cannot uninstall skype mobile
droid x2 how to uninstall skype mobile
how to delete skype mobile from droid incredible
how to remove skype android
how to remove skype mobile from droid x
how to uninstall skype in mobile
how to uninstall skype on android mobile
how to use skype mobile on droid incredible