Removing searches from vz navigator

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i don't know how to do it from within the app, but if you go to settings/apps/all/vz navigator, force stop, clear data and cache, it will be like you never used it.

NOVICE

Reaction score
Is there a reason to use VZ Navigator (which I believe has a monthly fee) over Google Maps/Directions or another free app.

Sincere question. Is there some dynamite feature I am missing out on?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Is there a reason to use VZ Navigator (which I believe has a monthly fee) over Google Maps/Directions or another free app.

Sincere question. Is there some dynamite feature I am missing out on?

You're not missing out on anything. VZ Nav is a waste of space. Stick with Google.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am a carry over from my dumbphone days. I prefer Vznav over Maps for many reasons and have Maps frozen(disabled) on my phone. Perhaps on other models it's bug free but on my Rezound it is a battery and resource hog even when not being used. Maybe the newest update fixed all that but I'm happy with Vznavand my wife can use it when I'm driving and she's handling directions and it's only $2 a month now.
For offline Maps nothing beats Navfree USA. I use it on my tablets and don't have to worry about a data connection once on the trip.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
GOOGLE MAPS FTW...lol I stumbled upon the title of the thread and of course I was coming in to post my wiseass remarks as always...LOL

Delete VZ everything from your phone was my answer....hehe