removing notification bar please help

mack29706

Reaction score
I am wanting to remove my notification bar if possible i have launcher pro and if i update the version I have now it has that option but I lose the Jrummy theme and like the little android raising his arms for the app drawer is the another way to remove the notification bar and update launcher pro with out losing the theme? Thanks in advance.

zvvnv9.jpg

yamaha83

Reaction score
you will either have to wait for jrummy to theme the new launcher or figure out how to theme it yourself... i think there are some how-to threads foating around... you can probably pull the images from the themed version and put them into the new version.

OP
M

mack29706

Reaction score
i look around for them if anyone has a link or know how to please help thanks.

OP
M

mack29706

Reaction score
plese help

i loked around and can't find much i have found a few things on the but m thing is i got busybox and ninja morph but can figure out how what to move where to get the little android that raise his arms in the app drawer icon on the home screen please help if you can thanks in advance.

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i loked around and can't find much i have found a few things on the but m thing is i got busybox and ninja morph but can figure out how what to move where to get the little android that raise his arms in the app drawer icon on the home screen please help if you can thanks in advance.

just responded to your pm on how to do it.