removing FB contacts from phone

GuaranteedGF

Reaction score
I don't want to see all my FB contacts on my phone. I deleted FB but I still have 4,000 plus people in that contact list that I don't want to see. How can I delete that whole list from the phone but not FB?

Stacy

Janet1025

Reaction score
I don't want to see all my FB contacts on my phone. I deleted FB but I still have 4,000 plus people in that contact list that I don't want to see. How can I delete that whole list from the phone but not FB?

Stacy

I will tell you my experience there is the stock FB- the one that comes already installed with your phone then there the facebook app from the market. For me the stock one links all contacts so in your accounts icon options remove this account. You can then download the FB app from market and this one does not link the contacts. This is what worked for me..

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidkm

Reaction score

Stacy

I will tell you my experience there is the stock FB- the one that comes already installed with your phone then there the facebook app from the market. For me the stock one links all contacts so in your accounts icon options remove this account. You can then download the FB app from market and this one does not link the contacts. This is what worked for me.

this. only way afaik.