REMOVING FACEBOOK TELEPHONE NUMBERS FROM DROIDX 2.3.3 Thank you if you can help me!

jlo1322

Reaction score
I have tried all day to remove all the Facebook phone numbers from my Droid x. Nothing I do seems to work. Thank you if you can help me.

Durandgir

Reaction score
Facebook phone numbers are a pain, I thought you could just unsync your account in your accounts and sync settings and they will all go away. or turn of contact syncing.

OP
J

jlo1322

Reaction score
Thank you for responding to my question! I have tried everything and finally just called Verizon and even they do not know how to do it. I am unable to find the UNSYNC on my DROID X. I have been trying all day! I believe you are on the right track though--as I read something similiar today.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Go into your dialer, go into contacts and hit the menu. Tap display options..... it will show all of the options.... tap the Facebook option and uncheck the show all box. Restart your phone... done. This will remove all of the fb contacts from your contacts on the phone. May have to resync your backup if you use the vzw app

sent from my RAZR MAXX

Durandgir

Reaction score
Go into your dialer, go into contacts and hit the menu. Tap display options..... it will show all of the options.... tap the Facebook option and uncheck the show all box. Restart your phone... done. This will remove all of the fb contacts from your contacts on the phone. May have to resync your backup if you use the vzw app

sent from my RAZR MAXX

lol was literally just about too post this.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2