removing drawable-hdpi

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by krnboixshawn, Aug 8, 2010.

1. krnboixshawn

krnboixshawn New Member

i installed a new battery icon using MM but it shows only 20% increments but the rom i'm using shows 10% increments so every 10% it goes back and forth. how do i get rid of the 10% ones like 90,70,50 so that it only shows the new icons only.

thank you
  2. clk55r1d3h

clk55r1d3h New Member

Open up drawable-hdpi folder and try deleting the old ones, if that doesn't work try replacing the old ones with the new ones(same name but different picture)...for example you can replace the old 90% .png file with the new 80% .png file so it will only show 80% for both...but i'm pretty sure deleting them would work...

If you don't know how to find drawable-hdpi folder, then that's a different story, just ask...let me know if it works...
  3. krnboixshawn

krnboixshawn New Member

I'm using root explorer and it wont let me delete just extract framework apk. Unless I'm looking at the wrong one.
  4. clk55r1d3h

clk55r1d3h New Member

Ok which rom or theme are you using...whatever it is before you apply it you need to open the file with 7zip, which is a free program...DO NOT EXTRACT IT...just open it find the "res" folder inside "framework-res.apk" copy it somewhere in your computer...then open the "res" folder you just copied go to "drawable-hdpi" and find the battery images, now this way you can change the images to the desired ones...after you do all this you need to open the rom/theme again and replace the "res" folder inside with the one you just modified, and try installing the rom/theme again, it should work if you do everything right... i dont think there is a way to open it from your phone... hope this helps...
Search tags for this page
android gallery drawable#gsc.tab

delete drawable-hdpi

drawable galleria
drawable-hdpi appears in gallery
erase hdpi folders from galllery

how to delete drawable hdpi from gallery

how to delete drawable pic
how to deleting folder drawable hdpi in framework-res.apk
how to remove drawable albums in gallery
how to remove hdpi drawable in gallery
remove hdpi