Removing Bloatware

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
one other thing i wanted to ask...is there anyother program I can run first, instaed of running the leak install..then use titanium backup to remove bloatware?????/....thanks in advance

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks ..I found the apk file..and downloaded to pc....How I transfer the apk file to my phone??

Install the HTC Drivers on your PC and Plug your phone into the PC via USB, Choose the USB mass storage option on your phone and you can drag/drop

one other thing i wanted to ask...is there anyother program I can run first, instaed of running the leak install..then use titanium backup to remove bloatware?????/....thanks in advance

Nope Titanium can only remove bloat if you're rooted. Titanium Backup is supposed to be a backup application but has other uses if you're rooted. Such as freezing or uninstalling bloatware.

mike7728

Reaction score
trackman1 said:
thanks alot...one last thing after I do this....how do I remove bloatware???????

Settings,apps,all apps,top right corner u have a option of enable or disable...

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thank you so very much.....btw I tried d/l the ICS software and once again it had same issue ..corrupted transfer issue/....is there another link?? thanks

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
Ok Please Help something is wrong ...I have tried to d/l that file 3 times now and same problem.!!!!......what can I do??..........Is there another link I can try.......Thanks.....

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do a google search for 'rezound 3.14.605.10 leak' you should get a few mirrors. I think there's a mirror on XDA as well.

mike7728

Reaction score
MrSmith317 said:
Do a google search for 'rezound 3.14.605.10 leak' you should get a few mirrors. I think there's a mirror on XDA as well.

Keep us posted on your status,we'll try to get u ics as easy as we can....

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thanks you guys are great I am trying from a few more links...one of them was the XDA link and another one from one of the mrror links from various d/l links...I will let you know what happened...

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
Ok I just D/l from XDA site androidcentral.com.......still same file transfer/corrupt....618116 file size.....I also d/l from another 2 other mirror site when i did the search on that file...and same issue...i dont get it ...i have tried to d/this file 6x and same issues......i am on win7 os.....the files go to completion..

Please help where there is a current link that someone has d/ recently

thank you

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
ok i give up I tried a few more mirror sites that were working ...some are down and still same problem...now i have tried 8x to d/l...is there anything else I can do..Please Help

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
Quick question...am I suppose to have the phone connected to my pc for the file to be able to transfer??????

or should the file be able to extract to my pc???

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You don't need your PC other than to push the file to the phone. You don't need to extract the zip file. Just rename it to PH98IMG.zip and drop it on the root of your SD Card ( /sdcard2 or /mnt/sdcard2 or /sdcard/ext_sd *they all point to the same place)

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
omg...lol I wah i knew that...so i d/l all these times and there was nothing wrong with the file....I thought because when I went to open it to extract..and get those errors that there was something wrong with the file....thanks alot I will try that