Removing apps from my phone

Orion223

Reaction score
I recently downloaded a game (RacingLive) to my phone and now want to remove it to start over. Removing it through the 'Manage Applications' does not completely remove it from the memory and I can not find it in my memory with Astro. Help or Ideas?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I recently downloaded a game (RacingLive) to my phone and now want to remove it to start over. Removing it through the 'Manage Applications' does not completely remove it from the memory and I can not find it in my memory with Astro. Help or Ideas?

It's probably got some traces on your SD card. Can you mount your Droid and see if you can find anything left there? Then simply dump them in the trash.

If that doesn't work then a factory data reset would. If you truly want to start over. You'd have to sign back into everything again but your contacts, provided you have gmail should be backed up and your apps will all be in your downloads. Both paid and free. Use the Factory Data Reset in your Privacy settings. This will not take anything off the SD card.