Removed search bar by flash...now widgets too big for screen?

powerwagon

Reaction score
Running root boat 4.03...flashed search bar remover...that worked fine. Now some of my Widgets are too big to fit on screen. Example...gmail is now 6x3 and won't fit. Any ideas? I'm also running soft hitting and 1% mod...both of which work perfectly. Thanks for the look.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
Rootzboat and soft button. Damn, still not used to keyboard...lol

natedogg11

Reaction score
Running root boat 4.03...flashed search bar remover...that worked fine. Now some of my Widgets are too big to fit on screen. Example...gmail is now 6x3 and won't fit. Any ideas? I'm also running soft hitting and 1% mod...both of which work perfectly. Thanks for the look.

Which remover did you flash? Were you able to resolve this?

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
Smooth keys mod HTC layout for 4.0.3. Running a different rom now but still same results. I can't believe I'm the only one having this issue.

Smokie

Reaction score
dumb question but aren't the widgets resizeable?

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
They are, but they start out too big to even be put on a page to begin with. It's all good...went to nova launcher and won't look back. Much better in every way than stock.

s0larus

Reaction score
same problem here

I'm running Android Revolution HD 3.0 with ICS 4.0.4 on my galaxy nexus and the only thing I changed was I pushed a launcher for 6x7 screen with no search bar. Changed the DPI for the mod to 240 instead of the stock 320.
A lot of my stock widgets are all too large :C Music, Latitude, Gmail, etc....I wish the screen was 7x6 instead of 6x7 so I could at least put the widget and resize it.

I'm going to restore to the normal (with search) version and see if it was that.

edit: yes, removing the search bar seems to glitch the size of the widgets :p wtf google?
edit 2: after pushing BRD_Launcher (for a 6x7 screen) and using that launcher it bugs the sizes. if i open the normal launcher, everything is fine.

Last edited: