Remove zoom from default browser

marinor

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the zoom buttons on the default browser, since pinch and zoom is around it would be great if those buttons weren't around anymore.

I'm running UD 9.8, if that helps

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove the zoom buttons on the default browser, since pinch and zoom is around it would be great if those buttons weren't around anymore.

I'm running UD 9.8, if that helps

Thanks

Nope, can't be done and I use those buttons all the time. You'd have to find another browser.

One of the things I didn't like when I was rooted was that the browser didn't have those buttons. Now you can either pinch and zoom or use the buttons. I think it's great having both.

Maybe you should give Dolphin a shot, I don't think that has the buttons on it.

OP
M

marinor

Reaction score
Well I've used dolphin and opera and liked them both but I guess i'm a minimalist and just like having as few applications as i need.

I do like how the default browser works, just wish i didn't have the sticking zoom buttons, they have gotten in the way a few times while surfing. Of course i could just wait till they disappear but i'm impatient.

wow an impatient minimalist aint that new.

Anyways thought I would ask if there was a setting i was missing or something. Thanks