Remove restriction

pbickel

Reaction score
I'm using a smart action to turn off data and background sync while screen is off to save battery. Has anyone found out how to remove the warning in the notification bar? Also anymore battery tips I'm happy to hear, on two different MAXX I can only get 17 hours of life with only 3 of screen time on CDMA only.

CaptainSeth

Reaction score
Have you tried Foxkatting yet?

Discharging the phone till the battery warning comes on, shutting it off and charging to 100% with no recharges in between twice?

It gave me some extra juice. I also disabled background syncing entirely and sync manually when I want to.

Sent from my DROID RAZR by the power of Greyskull

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
If you go into the settings of SA, there is a check box for disabling the rule status in the notification bar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

OP
pbickel

pbickel

Reaction score
I foxkat once a month on every phone in my house haha

OP
pbickel

pbickel

Reaction score
Also what I'm trying to get rid of is a triangle with an exclamation point in it and says background data is restricted.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Is electricity hard to come by where you guys live or what? lol I can get 16 hours of battery life with push notifications for Email, Facebook, Instagram ect..., watching youtube, listening to music, watching vettle for about an hour sometimes more and texting. Granted this is all on 3g only but even then on 4g only I can do all that and still squeeze about 14 hours out of 1 battery life.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Your battery life will vary depending on what your signal is like. If I'm in Beaumont or Port Arthur, I can get awesome battery life... but just a few miles from Port Arthur where I live... I can kill my phone fast.. 4g but a poor signal.