Remove destinations from Navigate App ??

sownman

Reaction score
I've got a bunch or test stuff, from myself and the store. Now I'm setting up some real stuff for a weekend trip. I can't see how to delete all the
test stuff, is there a way ?

Thanks

shh

Reaction score
I've got a bunch or test stuff, from myself and the store. Now I'm setting up some real stuff for a weekend trip. I can't see how to delete all the
test stuff, is there a way ?

Thanks
Not sure if this is what you're referring to but to clear routes, etc.select CLEAR MAP under menu item MORE?

I think that's where it is. If this doesn't help, then please disregard.

OP
S

sownman

Reaction score
That clears the map but the destination remains in the list. Tried holding the destinaton name and it turns red, but no trash appears to grag it into.

Steve

ERV

Reaction score
I am curious about the same thing.. How are recent searches cleared in maps.. also recent contacts i.e. texts and fb messages from the past year+???

lterry913

Reaction score
if you go to settings, applications,manage, chose all at top then chose maps and clear data...I do have not tried but seems might work...anyone else tried? Just tried it... it seems to work...Good luck and happy traveling lol!

Last edited:

Technoman

Reaction score
I am curious about the same thing.. How are recent searches cleared in maps.. also recent contacts i.e. texts and fb messages from the past year+???

Texts are actually simple. Long Press on a message (single or Thread) and select delete from the pop up list.

FB works pretty much the same.

ERV

Reaction score
What I am referring to is when in the contacts menu-swipe right to contact history "all contacts" how can this be cleared?

Technoman

Reaction score
What I am referring to is when in the contacts menu-swipe right to contact history "all contacts" how can this be cleared?

Didn't realize that was there actually... thanks for the information.

All you have to do is hit your settings hard key, and select "clear history". Poof all gone.

ERV

Reaction score
Wow, I swear that wasn't there 2 days ago.. Thanks..2.2 addition? how about map search history??