Remove Consent pop-ups?

AJRAS

Reaction score
Is there anyway to remove/deactivate the "location" and "data disable" consent popup?

I've attached screenshots in case you don't understand what I'm talking about.

OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
For the mobile data one, you can download an app and place the toggle switch on your homescreen, then just click it and it will shut off your mobile data, app name is LTE OnOff - HTC Thunderbolt, but it works for the RAZR.. heres a link to it in the market/store. =)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.andirc.lteonfoff

I get what your saying and yes that would fix the problem but that's not quite what I'm looking for. I don't really want another app to do it for me I was looking more for a way to make it so the consent just no longer exists. Or so it always sees the consent as yes automatically so it opens then closes right away

prime38time

Reaction score
I can do it on mine...but it take using elixir 2 and the widget, and system addons.........then use Titanium Backup PRO (no idea if free version would do it) to convert elixir system app to system files......bam no more ever having to confirm all the bs turning gps on or anything you want done with elixer.

Elixir2 is free and i believe they mentioned people could use adb tool to do the same thing titanium backup does in converting an app to system files....I've have never used adb tool so can't comment as to where to get that.

As you can see, the issure is fixed on mine as you can see the gps turning on (with no confirmation bs) the hole consent pop up always pissed me off to no end lol

View attachment 64434

The data consent part never applied to mine...or i don't remember when it actually stopped asking me, but even if it did i'm sure the elixir/titanium method would still have solved the consent bs pop up

Last edited:
OP
AJRAS

AJRAS

Reaction score
I can do it on mine...but it take using elixir 2 and the widget, and system addons.........then use Titanium Backup PRO (no idea if free version would do it) to convert elixir system app to system files......bam no more ever having to confirm all the bs turning gps on or anything you want done with elixer.

Elixir2 is free and i believe they mentioned people could use adb tool to do the same thing titanium backup does in converting an app to system files....I've have never used adb tool so can't comment as to where to get that.

As you can see, the issure is fixed on mine as you can see the gps turning on (with no confirmation bs) the hole consent pop up always pissed me off to no end lol

View attachment 64434

The data consent part never applied to mine...or i don't remember when it actually stopped asking me, but even if it did i'm sure the elixir/titanium method would still have solved the consent bs pop up

Not what I was looking for. I just want a way to remove it completely. I don't want a work around.

prime38time

Reaction score
Not what I was looking for. I just want a way to remove it completely. I don't want a work around.

You have me somewhat confused as to how you would go about turning "gps" on/off then......You would actually prefer to navigate through the settings and then turning off manually? That would drive me nuts, but were all different:happy3: