RemoteDroid

agemme27

Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to scroll with gmote on our droids?

tu3218

Reaction score
has anyone figured out how to scroll with gmote on our droids?

yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out also. I know you can just move the arrow to the scroll bar on right side of the screen, but I was hoping for maybe like a slider on the side of the screen on the droid. Like they have on laptop trackpads, where you can just slide your finger up and down to scroll. How does scrolling work with remotedroid? May have to try that.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a BT version to use this funtion but on a Ps3??

crownedzero

Reaction score
K, so both of these apps are great but why not just a simple USB mouse? Sadly, my college campus in the hills does not have a wireless network and I HATE my netbooks touchpad (randomly jumping all over the place) has anyone run across a similar app that doesn't require a network connection?

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
i saw a new one on the market today called bluetooth remote. supposedly does the same thing but uses bluetooth... so no wi fi no problem. but i havent tried it since i only use mine with remote droid at home on my tv. worth a try though

Chris.Nelson

Reaction score
I have Gmote installed but have such trouble betting the 'Windows end to work reliably that I've been looking for a real remoate like RemoteDroid but I went through RemoteDroid, mkRemote, GRemote, and it seems one other this morning and can't get any to work. Yes, my firewall is open for the application. Do any of these work? Is there a secret to RemoteDroid?

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
this is a neat application. no need to be on a home network. i am connected to the net on my laptop via a wireless modem. the droid is using its own internet connection. to bad you cant view your computer screen on the droid via an application like this. if there is, let me know.

not bad, but i still prefer my keyboard for now. but this fun .p

yeah, typed from my droid via this app.

Last edited:

DuneChasin

Reaction score
I use phonemypc. U can use it from anywhere. Its like the vnc viewer but u can use it as a mouse and keyboard to. And it sets up easy to multiple computers. I had remote droid but this one is 10000 times better. But that's just my opinion

DuneChasin

Reaction score
Ya jim check out phonemypc u can view ur computer screen from anywhere. I use it to scare my little sis while she's on the computer haha. But u can do anything with it. It is a paid app tho.

DuneChasin

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the mac. I don't have one. But I'm guessin they would