Remote Wipe or possible hack?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by drewmeyer87, Dec 14, 2010.

1. drewmeyer87

drewmeyer87 New Member

Is it possible that someone may have found a way to use the ChevyNo1 Tools backdoor downloader?

I take my phone out of my pocket yesterday after driving and to my surprise it's on the Recovery screen and just says "Data wiped", "Cache wiped".

No indication that I did this and no idea how it could have possibly happened on it's own. Those with SPR know what I'm talking about, it's nearly impossible for this to happen in someones pocket. Not only that, if you go in SPR and do a wipe, it looks different. Mine was just on the default SPR screen and had those two lines at the bottom.

I'm a bit irritated :icon_evil: really sucks that I had a 3 month old backup too...

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
  2. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 New Member

either ur trollin (lol) or you are just plain unlucky, because its quite possible that it coulda done that, and yet its so hard to as well...
  3. drewmeyer87

drewmeyer87 New Member

Nah I'm not trolling. It's just crazy to think that could have happened in my pocket. Strange thing is... I know what it looks like after you wipe and it looks like SPR was started and just did that immediately, like it was scripted to do so.

Is there something in the ROM that can be triggered to do an Auto-wipe on reboot?

oh well, I've been working on rebuilding my phone, last backup was from SS 4.6 :/
Search tags for this page

hack android phone remotely

how to hack a android phone remotely

how to hack android phone remotely
how to remotely hack an android

how to remotely wipe someone's phone

how to wipe out someones phone

how to wipe someone's phone

how to wipe someones facebook data remotely
how to wipe someones phone by hacking
how wipe someone's phone
remote access someones android