Relentless Rom roaster....build your own rom with just some clicks!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Erron, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Erron

Erron Developer Developer

So I paid for and downloaded the relentless rom roaster. More or less, you load a base rom, add anything you want, repakage the rom and sign it. This app does everything for you. You can change the launcher, the boot screen, add or remove your own apks, change the fonts and other things. Apps2sd is included with this, but dont use it with the droid....yet.

the only con of this is right now it can only be used with the cyanogen base rom. Because it's based off of the standard for android rom recovery, not the one most popular amongst us droiders. However, I have been in direct contact with and been helping the crator of this application and he will be adding compatibility to sprecovery very soon.

This roaster works great! I can add all of my paid apps before putting it on my machine. It pretty much eliminates the need for titanium backup. I add setcpu, titanium, beatiful widgets, battery left, pandora, mlb and a bunch of other apps then rebuild the rom. You get to build your own special cyangon rom.

If you aren;t familiar with cyanogens recovery wait until the update is released and itll work on other roms. like BB, Ultimate and all the others. It only costs about $5 or so and it's well worth it.

There is also a relentless command center which allows you to flash roms, push apps, remove apps and other things. It's also being worked out to work on droid roms. This will not currently work on non cyangoen roms. So at this point I would say hold off. You can't push apps to it at all because it is based on a different file system(apps2sd base).

OOPS, here is the link
    http://relentlessappz.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=33
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
  2. dredge

dredge New Member

is this on market?
  3. Erron

No, it's an application for your computer. Check the link I think i put on my original post. If not, here and I will revise it.

Relentless Appz
  4. darkespawn

darkespawn New Member

this sounds pretty cool, thanks
  5. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

Sounds like there's about to be a flood of sh*tty user-made ROMs. Bring it on :):):)
  6. Erron

LOL my sentiments exactly. But if you check out the nexus rom section at xda..there are tons. I think we are lagging because we don't use cyanogen as a standard. I was even considering taking all of the popular roms and porting them to cyanogen to push us droiders to get with the rest of the android community.
  7. dbarrett480

dbarrett480 New Member

I agree with you Erron. Cyanogen has pretty much set the standard for android rom development. One thing I like about running Cyanogen's rom by Koush is the fact that the themes for the nexus one works.
  8. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

this looks really cool
Search tags for this page
relentless rom 2 download

relentless rom roaster

relentless rom roaster download
relentlessappz