(Release) Transitions for all Roms via Metamorph

foxdog

Reaction score
I did notice that flyin effects has a cool stretch effect for the notification bar (when it hides/shows) maby I can look at that and see if I can add a cool fold effect, its almost not even noticable tho.

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't clear in the op, You need to extract the file via computer then put the theme (flyin etc.) in you AndroidThemes file on your sd, then in mm choose "pick existing theme" then click on flyin flolder then flyin.xml. Not sure what is happening but it should work fine. First off, I zipped the folders in my AndroidThemes folder via root explorer, (shouldv'e used 7zip) then uploaded to my dropbox account. When I unzip the files there is an extra folder that should not be there, so since there is enough interest in this I am now going to zip the files properly and update the op, then everything should run smoother.

P.S. I have used mm for a very long time and I never extract the files via mm cause it always gives me errors too. I have always just extracted via computer or root explorer then move the extracted folder to AndroidThemes on MM. Alot, of people knock mm, but I love it cause I don't have to wait on someone to update the theme etc. , I just change .pngs .xmls within my themes in AndroidThemes then apply, no need to wait. Do it yourself gets things done faster in my experience.

Manigma77, Thanks for these and also for the clear installation instructions. Much appreciated.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bootloop on ud2.5 with keyboard fold

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

foxdog

Reaction score

Try again maby... does the other fold effects work? I was only told it worked on ud but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Try again maby... does the other fold effects work? I was only told it worked on ud but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

dunno, I am running blacked out theme on ud2.5, so i guess it is possible the framework-res.apk is different on the themed version.

No sweat. My girl is on nextheme ud2.5 and it took on hers and works.

juniorjwh

Reaction score
works great. with all these mods and miui rom, you'll have to pry my cold dead hands off my d1!

blippy15

Reaction score
I have tried these three different times with Miui 12.24.01 and have had no luck, I get a please wait screen in Metamorph and that is as far as I get...any help would be great.

foxdog

Reaction score
I have tried these three different times with Miui 12.24.01 and have had no luck, I get a please wait screen in Metamorph and that is as far as I get...any help would be great.

if you use a talk killer exclude metamorph from the list. Make sure you have busybox installed and sometimes it just takes a second try.

busybox should be installed already but I say to make sure it is because someone else I was helping had the same problem. It was kinda odd, the rom thay were on usually comes with but for some reason his didn't or maby it got corrupt or something.

Anyway, good luck. Post back if you get it/don't get it.

blippy15

Reaction score
I checked busybox is installed and deleted files and redownloaded and tried again and still nothing, I also tried increasing the delay slider. I still get the please wait screen in metamorph that I had sitting for over 20 mins and still nothing.

chewy74

Reaction score
If you have Rom manager installed try fixing permissions and then try again.

publicanimal

Reaction score
I can't get these to work with 12.31.0, I apply the theme in Metamorph and reboot but nothing happens. Any tips?