(Release) Transitions for all Roms via Metamorph

Eschy

Reaction score
Working on metickmod 2.2.1, the only thing that sucks is you lose the new market for some reason

OP
Manigma77

Manigma77

Reaction score
Working on metickmod 2.2.1, the only thing that sucks is you lose the new market for some reason

Very Strange, I may need help to fix that one. Are you able to reinstall it ok?

Techno Droid

Reaction score
I can honestly say I know how to use metamorph. Lol. At first I got the error and so then I just unzipped it thru androzip and move it to androidthemes folder. Went smooth from there. I finally got the bounce transition I've wanted. Now that I'm seeing it... not really all that great. Lol. But I'm going to try it on UD2.5 now and I'll let ya know how it went.

Sent from my Droid

foxdog

Reaction score
i found a bunch of these in the evo section on xda (i think it was xda) anyway, I compiled them with cm framework, pulled them and packaged them up in a mm applyable zip and thay have worked on several d1 roms and dx roms. also MM almost always unzips for me, maby try ziping them up with compression level "store"

blackimp

Reaction score
Thank you! i was really missing RevoBread. Didn't lose the new market either. Props.

bdub33

Reaction score
These are all pretty cool

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
Thanks for these transition mods for the droid Manigma!

Are you updating your Rage Theme? That is very nice too my friend.

foxdog

Reaction score
so i managed to get the keyboard to have the fold effect, i messaged Manigma77 asking him a few questions but havent got a response yet. If anyone wants the fold effect on the keyboard just post saying you do here and ill will see if i can package it up. Id really like to hear back from Manigma77 tho

if i can get the hang of this, i hope to make some effects from scratch :icon_ banana: seems cool and is kinda fun
i have some ideas like having keyboard fly in, maby make some effects that match up with adw ex launcher effects... i think that would be cool

jimmydene84

Reaction score
so i managed to get the keyboard to have the fold effect, i messaged Manigma77 asking him a few questions but havent got a response yet. If anyone wants the fold effect on the keyboard just post saying you do here and ill will see if i can package it up. Id really like to hear back from Manigma77 tho

if i can get the hang of this, i hope to make some effects from scratch :icon_ banana: seems cool and is kinda fun
i have some ideas like having keyboard fly in, maby make some effects that match up with adw ex launcher effects... i think that would be cool

I have had these for a while, forgot where I found em originally. But if u figured out how to include the keyboard I wud love that! That's about the only thing that doesn't" fold" on my droid

sent with my thumbs

foxdog

Reaction score
apply with metamorph. i did check to see if metamorph would extract the zip and it did without issues.

this is only keyboard fold effects.

Attachments

• Fold_keyboard.zip
    3 KB · Views: 184