(release) themed handcent

Reaction score
Ok it was just me being stupid I should have extracted the apk from the .zip folder before trying to install.it worked fine and is beautiful thank you for being so help full

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
thats great you got it. i was thinking man how can i help him get it,its hard when we depend on forums,texts,email to communicate. i wish a mod would swing by and move the next file i upload here in a second under my other 4 OP i made on page 1,all files/post need to be next to each other.

tgosu84

Reaction score
I have the smoke working on my phone. Looks pretty good and should match a smoked theme. I am using Ultimate Droid though and would still prefer a black background. If you get a chance on that one, that would be great. Either way, great job and I'm sure others will be happy with your work.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
ok,im working on the black one,this one will take a little more time,lol its not as easy as the others, im haveing trouble keeping the 3d look,it turns out flate,like the stock keyboard. ill have to play with it more.

raife

Reaction score
Abosuletly loving the blue version of swype thanks so much

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
your welcome,i thought the blue version would be the most popular

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Dude this is awesome stuff... I'm rockin the blue handcent and swype too...

Are you gonna go after any other apps???

I would love to see your version of a blue Pandora Radio and widget if you ever get the time....

Much thanks for what you've already done!!!

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
yeah, im gonna try to tackle everything. im kinda learning as i go. i have the basics down. lol good morning to you to corinacakes. i have a purple MM theme that i made for my wife but its not complete and the pop up box to select to turn off phone was to small.lol she cant see the selections WIP

edit: corinacakes do you still want a pink one of swype and handcent

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah, im gonna try to tackle everything. im kinda learning as i go. i have the basics down. lol good morning to you to corinacakes. i have a purple MM theme that i made for my wife but its not complete and the pop up box to select to turn off phone was to small.lol she cant see the selections WIP

edit: corinacakes do you still want a pink one of swype and handcent

YES YES PLEASE!! lol no rush but YES!! lol

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
CC .. if your homescreen gets any pinker its gonna start growin nipples... APRIL FOOLS

inevittable

Reaction score
Ok so I realize I'm being dense, but I really appreciate the help that the forums can offer me.

First, my droid doesn't have to be rooted to get this theme working, right?

Also, is there a way to save my messages before I uninstall handcent so I don't lose all my history?

Thanks for the help!

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Ok so I realize I'm being dense, but I really appreciate the help that the forums can offer me.

Also, is there a way to save my messages before I uninstall handcent so I don't lose all my history?

Thanks for the help!

you dont have to be rooted and your messages are saved threw the stock app, just have to redo your handcent setting

inevittable

Reaction score

Thanks for the help!

you dont have to be rooted and your messages are saved threw the stock app, just have to redo your handcent setting

Awesome this works like a charm. Great job!!

RedBull

Reaction score
Sneaky,

Dude...thanks. I'm rocking the blue and the red...depending on my mood, but it looks awesome. I even tried the gold...but don't have anything else in gold at the moment to go with it.

Nice work dude! Thanks!