(release) themed handcent

skaman9876

Reaction score
So the legit swype version still works? I had one that was working perfect and then the "trial" or whatever ran out/expired. I tried to upgrade via the legit swype_installer and kept having the issue where it said it was the wrong version or whatever for my phone yada yada. Did they ever resolve that? I appreciate any help because I must say I love your theme sneaky_zekey I just wish i could use it. I tried installing got it up and running but 4 words into swyping away and keyboard locks up on me and doesn't respond. Had to nandroid restore to get previous swype unthemed back

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
So the legit swype version still works? I had one that was working perfect and then the "trial" or whatever ran out/expired. I tried to upgrade via the legit swype_installer and kept having the issue where it said it was the wrong version or whatever for my phone yada yada. Did they ever resolve that? I appreciate any help because I must say I love your theme sneaky_zekey I just wish i could use it. I tried installing got it up and running but 4 words into swyping away and keyboard locks up on me and doesn't respond. Had to nandroid restore to get previous swype unthemed back

discussing about the MM theme swype belongs here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/62702-metamorph-themes-swype.html but yeah it still works

str8havoc

Reaction score
i unzipped the file, moved it to my SD card and installed using "Root Explore". everything seems to be fine but Handcent won't read my contacts. Help!!!

My build is

FRF84B
Sapphire-0.8.4

skaman9876

Reaction score
wow i'm a little retarded it was like 3:30am when i posted and decided it was a good idea to start changing everything on my phone. Thanks and sorry I was reading both threads and wound up on the wrong one. :r_c:

white_ash143

Reaction score
Just a quick note... for the orange themed handcent.... inside the zip file the actual theme folder is missing the "d" in Handcent and fails.... lol

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
Just a quick note... for the orange themed handcent.... inside the zip file the actual theme folder is missing the "d" in Handcent and fails.... lol

lol thats correct, i need to get around and upload the fix

blackbrawler

Reaction score
could you change the background color of the typing box to black please (i have a white font)... please.

Last edited by a moderator:

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I have tried to install your Purple theme but keep getting an error "The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be missing, or is not correctly written" I am not sure what is happening I have followed your instructions to the letter.

I would appreciate any assistance you can give. Thanks.

OP
S

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
I have tried to install your Purple theme but keep getting an error "The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be missing, or is not correctly written" I am not sure what is happening I have followed your instructions to the letter.

I would appreciate any assistance you can give. Thanks.

Are you using the latest metamorph from the market.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using DroidForums App