1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Corinacakes, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ok here's a blue that's sorta twisted with green. I made this because some guys said they'd rock my rainbow if it wasn't so girly. SOOOOOOO..... If I see noone cares I'll just abandon this project and go on with something else :D

Keep in mind that I've only themed Framework, Settings, Vending, Talk, MMS, LauncherPro and Browser. Anything i didn't theme will stay on your Droid from whatever theme you had on last. If I see a demand for this I'll go ahead and theme all the rest :D

Google Voice has now been themed. Here's the apk. http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/Google%20Voice.apk

Make sure you UNINSTALL Google Voice from your phone then do the following:

Make a new folder in the root of your SDcard named "System" (if there's already one there make sure to empty it). Put the themed googlevoice.apk in that folder.
    UNMOUNT and UNPLUG from your computer!!!

Go to UD Ultimate Settings
    Click Quick Commands
    Click Mount/system Read/Write
    Click Install2System
    Reboot

Enjoy :D

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the moment this is ONLY available for UD 2.0.0 and LFY via Sprecovery.

Twiztd_Blue_LFY1.95_V1.0.1

Mushroom Wallpaper

Instructions for SPRecovery:

Download ZIP
    rename ZIP, "update.zip"
    Place in root of SDCard
    Reboot into Recovery
    Choose Install
    Choose allow update.zip
    Install update.zip
    reboot

Remember, I'm not responsible if you screw up your phone. Please install at your own risk. And rule of thumb...if you have problems with install and didn't wipe.....wipe.

Twizt'd Blue Icons

Credits:
    To Kookahdo for all his work teaching me how to theme. If there is any of your work in my theme, I really appreciate it. You’re the very bestest, bestest, bestest!! <3

To RedmanX - OmG he's so awesome! Thanks so much for all your help updating to 2.0 and for the dialer along with some other random pngs! Also, thank you for the guy friendly rainbow theme! It looks awesome combined with your Urban theme (TO BE ADDED TOMORROW, getting this one out took longer than i thought lol) :D

To LadyAngler for all her hours of testing with and for me and for the awesome video!

To Mjones for his smilies. I also found them on a website but I wanted to make sure and thank one of my fav all time themers for all he’s done for me over the past year. <3

To bignadad for some btn_____.pngs from framework. :D Thanks much dude!

I’m not sure who created the battery so if it was you, please speak up so I can add your name to the credits :D

Whoever made the ic_volumeoff.png, ic_volume.png and ic_vibrate.pngs I thank you very much.

A select few pngs are red. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to thank someone for a color but whoever you are, thank you!

All the rest of my pngs, I made or found on random websites. If I missed anyone or if you see anything in my theme that may be yours, just let me know and I’ll be sure to share the love! :D

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

• My theme is NOT to be Modified, Released, Distributed or Uploaded to ANY other Websites, Forums, OR made available via any Market or 3rd Party apps (including all "Rom Managers") without permission.

• IF any Developers or Individuals would like to use all or part of my Theme in their ROM, or Port it to another ROM/Phone, please send me a PM to discusss FIRST, thanks!

• Please link to this thread ONLY, do not post or link to the direct Download links in this Thread. They are subject to change at any time without notice and will only cause confusion for the Droid Owners by possibly getting an older or corrupt version.

Credit for the above notice to bignadad. He describes my sentiments exactly! :D

Twiztd_Blue_LFY1.95_V1.0.1
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

looks good!

the 'girly' is gone :) Nice job!
  3. mtbhk44

mtbhk44 New Member

Wow - this looks really really nice. Really good job. I may have to install this when I get home later. Is this theme only or theme and ROM?
  4. jlambeth1

jlambeth1 New Member

Loved this theme on UD 2.0 but had to come back to LFY as UD 2.0 continued to be way too buggy for me even after applying all the tweaks. I'll have to slap this theme on again soon!
  5. mikedav1

mikedav1 New Member

Nice job. Expand, its a keeper!

Edit: If you are going to do more apps (I hope so), the only teeny bug is the in-call icon is the wifi icon, not the telephone. I love the coloring effects you did. NOT girly at all,imho
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  6. mtbhk44

mtbhk44 New Member

I installed this last night. I like it. A tad bit girly for me, but I can live with it. I really like the different colors - totally different than anything I've had on my phone before and there is nothing like this out there

My only issue is the battery icon is not anything like the one in the screen caps. I have the light blue Galaxy S battery. Any idea how to get this other one onto the phone?
  7. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

The battery icon thing is fixed. I will be theming more aspects very shortly. what do you guys want themed first?
  8. mikedav1

mikedav1 New Member

I personally like what you did and since I don't use pandora, etc. all good for me. The only thing as I mentioned was the in-call icon showing wifi. The battery was correct for me. i dl'd it yesterday about noon EST.
  9. kook

kook Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Twitter...lol
  10. neimand

neimand New Member

everything...i'm not greedy. or short of that twitter...pandora, others that i cant think of at the moment. btw UD 2 was also way to buggy for me and the main reason i gave this rom a run was cause of this theme, and low and behold this rom rocks.