[Release][Theme]*~*Twizt'd Blue*~*

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Google Voice has now been themed. Here's the apk. http://www.droidthemers.com/corinacakes/Google Voice.apk

Make sure you UNINSTALL Google Voice from your phone then do the following:

Make a new folder in the root of your SDcard named "System" (if there's already one there make sure to empty it). Put the themed googlevoice.apk in that folder.
UNMOUNT and UNPLUG from your computer!!!

Go to UD Ultimate Settings
Click Quick Commands
Click Mount/system Read/Write
Click Install2System
Reboot

Enjoy :D

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Please port this over to Liquids ROM!

Hi Daballa :D I've just recently started theming and haven't learned yet how to port. Kookahdoo will teach me when he has time. In the meantime I'm sure if you shoot him a PM he'd be happy to port this over when he has time. :D

Robbie72

Reaction score
Cakes, You are my hero. I love both of your themes. I am only using UD right now because of that reason. I hope to see them ported to Liquid. I would also like to see something for the holiday season as far as a theme goes. Keep up the EXCELLENT work my friend. You ARE AMAZING.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Cakes, You are my hero. I love both of your themes. I am only using UD right now because of that reason. I hope to see them ported to Liquid. I would also like to see something for the holiday season as far as a theme goes. Keep up the EXCELLENT work my friend. You ARE AMAZING.

Why thank you Robbie :D I'm hoping to get this one ported to Liquid soon. My bff LadyAngler is cookin up a wicked beautiful Christmas theme :D Between the 2 of us I'm hoping we'll have it out by the first of December (give or take). Perhaps when she sees this post, she'll put up a teaser screenshot :D

Robbie72

Reaction score

Why thank you Robbie :D I'm hoping to get this one ported to Liquid soon. My bff LadyAngler is cookin up a wicked beautiful Christmas theme :D Between the 2 of us I'm hoping we'll have it out by the first of December (give or take). Perhaps when she sees this post, she'll put up a teaser screenshot :D

I sent Kookadoo a PM as in the prior thread and he just sent me back a PM to test it out. If it is good he is going to port it tonight.:icon_ banana:

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey Robbie Baby! Guess what Cakes and I are working on???? ROFLMAO!

aefca45b-60cd-dab1.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Daballa

Reaction score
Cakes and Lady Angler are really impressing with their work! Keep it up!!

Daballa

Reaction score

I sent Kookadoo a PM as in the prior thread and he just sent me back a PM to test it out. If it is good he is going to port it tonight.:icon_ banana:

Hope Kookadoo can get that out soon. I've been meaning to PM him all day but havn't got to it. Thanks for being on top of it. LFY is fastest/smoothest out can't wait for this theme!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Added Twist'd Blue for LFY1.95 to the OP. :D