[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
I'll do it! Remove the girly icons? Same color scheme or more blue/green than pink/purple?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Oh yes ..remove Girly Icons..A nice carolina Blue/Wite, Metallic Blue/White, Metallic Red/White/black, Burgundy/dark Black...Just some suggestions..Again you're very good w/this although you "Claim" this is your first attempt..LOL..I cannot imagine what you'll Chef up when you get Comfy:hail::hail::hail::hail:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK when I get home I'll post some variations :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

warrior21

Reaction score
Great job Corina, my wife loves the theme

Sent from my Droid

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Corina, you knocked this one out of the park. For a 'first' release... just wow.

Not my tastes, but doesn't take much to see the hard work and great job done!

white_ash143

Reaction score
Excellent theme! I've been trying to find a pink themed handcent for my wife as well. sneaky's themes never mentioned a pink version. Will the purple version work?

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Excellent theme! I've been trying to find a pink themed handcent for my wife as well. sneaky's themes never mentioned a pink version. Will the purple version work?

The purple version will go great with this :D I'm usin it myself :D

white_ash143

Reaction score
Just installed purple handcent.... perfect! One request... and this is a pet peeve of my wife's, a themed calculator.... She hates the stock calculator buttons for some reason. Perhaps theme in the same way as the dialer.... Wonderful theme!

Tsip85

Reaction score
I showed my wife older screen shots of this and she loves it!! You did a fantastic job. She has UD8 on her phone right now. Will this theme work?

awwpickle

Reaction score
Downloaded earlier before taking the little one out trick or treating! Got home and I'm getting to play with it! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS THEME! The wait was well worth it! :) Thanks Cakes!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok here's a more blue/green look (still with the girly icons tho). I won't be doing any other colors until i finish theming the extra apps like twitter. @ Irotisha - I haven't learned how to port yet but Kooky may port it to some other roms until I learn.

FacebookMarketblue.png