[Release][Theme]*~*Rockin’ Rainbows*~*

dorlisa

Reaction score
If you make a Betty Bop, will you still keep the original RR so we can have it? =)

J

Johnly

Saved, GF is getting this! Maybe if I am stealth, I can update her phone when she is sleeping (no stupid, I don't snoop unless it is SDog!)

dorlisa

Reaction score
I tried the LP link but it won't let me go.. Am I doing something wrong? May be me since I having problems getting into my AOL account. =)

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks la! Guess I didn't fix it right Lol. First thing in the am though!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dorlisa

Reaction score
Its me again ladies.. the handicapped one =( I downloaded the LP apk and put it on my SD card.. well, I see it on my card but it will not let me do anything with it. I use astro.. if I hold the button down... I can extract it.. but does nothing except say 0 bytes... I downloaded easy apk installer.. it finds the apk , takes me through the steps but then says it cant install it. Gosh, i will owe ya'll my whole paycheck when this is through. I was trying to hold off installing the last lp update until I did this but I accidentally hit it today and now I have that.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its me again ladies.. the handicapped one =( I downloaded the LP apk and put it on my SD card.. well, I see it on my card but it will not let me do anything with it. I use astro.. if I hold the button down... I can extract it.. but does nothing except say 0 bytes... I downloaded easy apk installer.. it finds the apk , takes me through the steps but then says it cant install it. Gosh, i will owe ya'll my whole paycheck when this is through. I was trying to hold off installing the last lp update until I did this but I accidentally hit it today and now I have that.

Hmmmm??? I'm not sure Dorlisa. I thought you should be able to install via Astro. Cakes should be around bright and early in the morning. If she can't help you. I will make you a zip tomorrow.

BTW, I'm sure Cakes appreciates donations. But it is more important to her that you enjoy her themes. Always feel free to ask questions or to comment! We like having you around and helping peoples out. ;-)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dorlisa do you have root explorer? If so go into system>>apps and delete LP. Then install it thru astrol. You don't long press on it, you just click it and 2 options will come up. Hit "Open app manager" then install. Hope that works, if not we'll just have to throw it in the original theme.

Oh! and yes! What LA said regarding donations....it's all good :D Your happiness alone is a great reward :D

dorlisa

Reaction score
I just downloaded root explorer but it wont let me delete the lo apk
...says it is a read file only :( I have launcher pro plus..does that matter?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have to hit "Mount R/W"
aefc7a73-d9d1-7221.jpg

DroidForums Junkie!!

cujo6801

Reaction score
when your in root ex ..at the top you will see Mount R/W tap that it will change to Mount R/O then you can delete apps...then when your done tap it again so it reads R/W and exit...hope this helps